Saturday, May 24, 2008

The better tomorrow


Feeling a little weird today, well, maybe its too much of food(am growing sideways at home), maybe it’s the weather, maybe… I have no idea. But thank God that I’m at home.

Well, finished the first paper, Physics 5. well, it was ok, I learn that “thou shall not take coffee before your exam paper, it will play games with your mind.
More papers to go, at least I learn my first lesson early.

Since the weird feeling was there, went and read some blogs. Some blogs barely have any new posting, well, I guess people around are getting busy, with work, exams, weddings, mountains to climb… and I’m just sitting here.

Was browsing, friends falling in love, friends facing relationship problems… Went on browsing, came to blog, “ I hate myself today”

Well, it sounds interesting. Went on reading. I learned that people will “implode”.
And many are held by the bondage msn(I don’t chat with many on msn, but just like to hang around see who is online), facebook(am still a noobie), downloading(well, David Cook’s songs are nice)…

Continue reading, “I have learnt my lesson (the hard way).” Ok, I don’t want to learn the lesson the hard way, there is no resitting if I don’t do well this time. A wise friend once told me, “a fool never learns from their mistakes, a normal person learn from their mistake, but a wise person learn from other people’s mistake.

The blog went on. The last line “Its either I change my way of working or decrease the load.” Well, the load is already there for me, either meet the requirements or else… erm, there is no or else…

Well, since the internet is a distraction, am not going to bring my laptop back to Subang this time. Tough choice, but, it’s for the better tomorrow.


1 Corinthians 9:24
“Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.”

No comments: