Saturday, April 14, 2007

Its the day, its today - the end of the 40 days fast. Fast and pray for my family. :D It is indeed a fruitful one, eventhough not everything turn out to be what i wanted but i know that the best is yet to come.

Last week, during easter, Zhen Rong and her bf followed us to church... Khai Xhuen too... they enjoyed it a lot. There's nothing more exciting than to see your friend being saved. I thank God for all that happen and continue to pray that He will use me for greater plans.

During this holiday, i was really blessed. I went to Singapore to visit my brother and i was blessed with ROXY... i went shopping and shopping and shopping. I fast and prayed that my brother and indeed God blessed the works of him hand. At night, i went for a very nice dinner with my cousin. He took us for seafood... just opposite Pulau Batam... The crabs there were extremely big. Later during the holiday, i went to Johor, i visited my aunty and uncle there. I also got to see the new born of my cousin, so fat, so cute, so heavy...

People around me are growing... They are all falling in love. =) but why is everyone fear of rejection? Is this part of life that everyone have to go through? All i can tell them is THE BEST IS YET TO COME! When the whole world seem to be falling apart, know that God will still be there for you.
And of cos your friends and family members.

This morning, i ask my sis, "what should i fast next?" and she answered "chocolate"... How can this be? i eat chocolate almost everyday. At least every week. But what is fasting if it doesn't mean anything to us?

Exams are over but more exams are to come. But this life is more than exams. There is more life than daily routine. When we are away from our love ones, away from our close friends, we will learn to appreciate more of the people around us. All in all, till now, i just comtinue to pray that i'll continue to grow in God, grow in faith and truth!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yoyoyoyoyoy....

I am ur No. 1 fan-si.....keep it up...testify God thru ur blogggg....wahahhahahahahahahahha

Unknown said...

i am er jie..not shiou chyi...duno y they hv tis name

Unknown said...

im mumy

cheesy-pops said...

hi serena,

ur blog is a great inspiration! =) keep bloggin'!

xx grace